ASD for educators
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): A resource for educators
- This resource gives teachers an introduction to autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and how it might affect a student in any classroom or school setting.
- It aims to give a taste of what it might be like to stand in the shoes of a student with ASD and some guidelines on how to incorporate goals for students within The New Zealand Curriculum.
To get print copies of ASD for educators
- order through the Ministry's publication catalogue at Down the back of the Chair
- phone 0800 660 662
- email email@example.com
Go to the online version
Download the pdf version below.
- A powerpoint presentation has been developed to support the ASD for educators booklet.
- This presentation is useful for Specialists or members of ASD teams who may be training others in their school or setting on how to get started with ASD.
Download the powerpoint presentation below